Pages

17 July 2012

Things I Am Grateful For

I love catch ups with girlfriends. It can be hard to coordinate schedules, especially with work, husbands, partners, kids... Even though I myself am single, most of my close girlfriends aren't. But I love it when we do get together, be it for a quick coffee at work, dinner, book club or motivating each other at the gym.

I had a lovely coffee catch up with a work friend who has been on leave today, and I get to have dinner this Friday with one of my closest friends and her new baby.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. I agree it's nice catching up with friends that are true friends and even if you haven't seen each other for a while you fit right back together and easily talk about anything :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete