Pages

04 December 2011

Christmas Reading

One of my favourite things to do is wander through book shops. It's so much fun just looking at what's there, getting ideas for everyone's Christmas presents, and exploring the new authors and old favourites. There are a number of books out at the moment that I've got on my Christmas wish list ;) 


These include (but is certainly not limited to!):


The Sense of an Ending - Julian Barnes


The Streetsweeper - Eliot Perlman


The Marriage Plan - Jeffrey Eugenides


The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern


I've also got a little stack of books that has been piling up beside the bed - it's such a busy time of year that my reading has taken a bit of a back seat to my birthday and Christmas celebrations! So I'm hoping to get through a few of these during the holidays...


A Song in the Daylight - Paullina Simons


Bloodlines - Richelle Mead


Cross Stitch - Diana Gabaldon


So it looks like I've got a busy time in front of me! Fire up the kettle and I'm all set.


What's on your holiday reading list, and what new books are you hoping to get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment